I watched an ad on tv for the inbetween tooth brushes a few years ago.I called and ordered it from a mail order company in masschusettes that no longer exists under the name they had then.

the rep tried to convince me to buy two. I said I only wanted one. the order arrived, with two sets of brushes and my credit card was charged for two. I sent the package back and kept a proof of shipping slip from the post office.

they said they never received it and did not refund a cent. these companies know that in order to be sued you have to go to the state where they are, and most people will not travel. so you have no recourse whatsoever. they can say whatever they want, charge you whatever they want.

they don't charge enough to make it worth your while to pursue it, and count on it that most people won't go to the trouble for under $200.

I wrote to the attorney general and the fbi etc.they do not care about this kind of fraud.

Had an Experience with TV Deals?

Comments

nina123

what kind of *** are you?get off this website with your *** useless comments!

no, people do not spend thousands of dollars to pursue a couple hundred.

that is why the tv order scams work. the idea is obviously beyond your iq. it is the job of the fbi to prevent this kind of consumer fraud. probably they actually did as that particular company is gone.

could have changed their name. or started another company. you are clearly just a hateful ***.

makes this website fairly useless.you should be barred from commenting.

mikarvey

Well, you obviously didn't care enough to "go to the trouble" so why would the FBI care? And you say this was a few years ago, and the company no longer exists?

Well...thanks for the warning.